Please review the following guidelines when vacationing at Surfside at Sandbridge. With these rules followed we can ensure everyone will have a safe and wonderful stay! Thank you for your cooperation.
You must be AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE and have a valid driver’s license to operate a golf cart on resort property. Having an adult over 18 with you does not qualify a minor to drive.
We have a strict 9 MPH speed limit policy in the resort. Please be mindful of the frequent walkers, bikers, and children at play ALWAYS.
TRASH IS PICKED UP DAILY AT 10 A.M. All bags must be tied and placed at the end of each drive between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 a.m. ONLY. Do not leave trash on your lot outside these hours. If you miss trash pickup or have large debris, YOU MUST take it to the maintenance yard to dispose of in the provided dumpsters.
We welcome pets (MAXIMUM OF 2 PER UNIT). All pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please be considerate of others and SCOOP THE POOP! There are multiple pet waste collection stations throughout the resort and we urge you to make use of them and dispose of properly. Do not throw waste bags on the ground. Unruly or bothersome pets will not be tolerated. Proof of immunizations may be requested.
Please look over the following rules so everyone can have a safe and enjoyable stay at Surfside at Sandbridge!
1.) ALL LOTS ARE PRIVATE. Crossing or going on other lots is prohibited.
2.) Gate tags must be obtained through the unit owner or rental agent to enter the resort.
3.) MAXIMUM OF 6 GUESTS ON ALL PROPERTIES. ANY ADDITIONAL GUESTS MUST SIGN IN AT THE FRONT OFFICE. Overnight guests who exceed unit occupancy are not allowed.
4.) Only one recreational vehicle and one towed vehicle per lot.
5.) No parking on or blocking of the roadways.
6.) No parking on the grass, common areas or private lots.
7.) Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
8.) Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
9.) QUIET TIME IS STRICTLY ENFORCED 11:00 P.M. – 8:00 A.M.
10.) The City of Virginia Beach does not permit campfires anywhere on the property.
11.) The use of grills on a picnic table is prohibited and picnic tables may not be moved from their designated locations.
12.) It is a violation of the VA state health code to discharge any amount of wastewater or sewer water onto the ground.
13.)Fishing is allowed (with a permit) in all common areas or at your unit. (See map above)
Helpful Tips for an Enjoyable Stay
- In the heat of the summer, sometimes the breakers can trip if too many electronics are plugged in at once, as the entire lot is controlled by one breaker.
- If you notice your RV is taking a while to cool, it might be useful to lower the temperature by two degrees at a time and cool it slowly.
- Although the lots have been treated for ants you may still encounter some due to the resort’s location. Some recommendations to keep them away include:
- Keep all food in the refrigerator
- Clean dishes immediately after use
- Wipe off counters regularly
- Take trash out daily
- Spray any part of your RV that touches the ground and can potentially lead them inside (hoses, hookups, wheels, etc…)
- Please be mindful of your neighbors, the resort, and the renters that might be coming in after you.
- Gate passes must be returned to our office on Upton Drive at the end of your stay, as we only have one to issue per lot. FAILURE TO RETURN A GATE PASS WILL RESULT IN A $150 FINE IMMEDIATELY CHARGED AT THE TIME OF CHECK OUT.
ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS IN THE PRECEDING LIST HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR YOUR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND SAFETY. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THGE RIGHT TO REMOV E ANY PERSON WHO FAILS TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE VISIT THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF DURING NORMAL OPERATING BUSINESS HOURS.
If you have any concerns, questions, or ways that we can make your stay more enjoyable please give us a call at (757) 721-2020.